rattan square bag mini motif - black
we've partnered with a few local families to make our rattan bag collection. our bags are made in Bali and Lombok, Bali's sister island, using traditions that have been handed down across many generations. each bag is meticulously handwoven using rattan vines, sun-dried, then smoked over coconut husks to set the woven pattern before it's lined with traditional Indonesian batik--these are beautiful and elaborate tapestries that have been worn in Indonesia for hundreds of years. each bag is lined with a unique batik print that tells its own story.
our mini square bags are bold, unique, and flirty. each one is embellished with a beautiful motif pattern, and it's square shape helps add great dimension to an outfit, and the perfect touch of bohemian flare.
- materials used: rattan, acrylic twine, cotton lining, 100% genuine leather clasp & strap
- snap clasp makes it easy to open and close
- approx. 6" x 6" x 2.5", 22" leather strap
- each bag is lined with its own unique print, and may differ from stock photo
- due to handmade nature of this item, slight variations may occur