rattan round bag "ocha" - brown
we've partnered with a few local families to make our round rattan bag collection. our bags are made in Bali and Lombok, Bali's sister island, using traditions that have been handed across many generations. each bag is meticulously handwoven using rattan vines, sun-dried, then smoked over coconut husks to set the woven pattern before it's lined with traditional Indonesian batik--these are beautiful and elaborate tapestries that have been worn in Indonesia for hundreds of years. each bag is lined with a unique batik print that tells its own story.
our beautiful "ocha" bag is fun, unique, and timeless--whether you're taking it with you to the islands, or hanging out around town, summer, winter, spring, or fall, it's the perfect accessory, and sure to draw lots of compliments.
- materials used: rattan, cotton lining, 100% genuine leather clasp & strap
- snap clasp makes it easy to open and close
- approx. 7"-8" diameter, bag depth 3", 21" leather strap
- each bag is lined with its own unique print, and may differ from stock photo
- the coconut husk smoking process leaves a natural smoky scent which dissipates with time
- due to handmade nature of this item, slight variations may occur