hand-carved buffalo skull
many families living in rural parts of Indonesia own water buffaloes, as they are a source of transportation and help with plowing the lands. water buffalo are highly regarded in much of Southeast Asia--families view them as noble, gentle, and hardworking.
our hand-carved buffalo skulls are symbolic of the great significance they have in Indonesian culture. they are a beautiful addition to any room. each one is cast using resin, and has an intricately carved motif--each design is a unique representation of traditional Balinese artwork. the skulls can be placed on their stand, or hung on a wall and are available in two sizes, and a few colors.
important to note: each buffalo skull has a unique motif, and may have a different design than the photo.
- includes stand
- materials used: skull is made of resin, stand is made of iron
- mini skull: approx. 7" wide at horn, skull 2.25" at widest, 5" long
- small skull: approx. 9.5" at horn, skull 4.5" at widest, 8" long
- ready to hang, or can be placed on stand
- due to the handmade nature of these items, there may be slight and unique variations