While the weather has been cooling in most of the country the last month, it's only recently started cooling in Southern California. You know what that means? It's time to break out the layers, all the pumpkin-flavored-xyz's, and bring some warmth into the home. In this blog, we're sharing a few tips for how to make your bedroom nice & cozy.
1) Add string lights for warmth and ambience.
2) Layer different textures for your bedding.
3) Consider storage baskets to get rid of clutter.
ceremonia handwoven hanging basket trio
3) Personalize your space with a DIY project of your choice.
4) Up-cycle your furniture: re-paint or add a new finish to make it feel new.
5) Consider adding warm hues to your room.
6) Add a nice rug to soften your space.
7) Add a dried floral bouquet that you don't have to worry about killing.
8) And remember not everything has to match, just have fun!